Back to Blog
_his email is short and sweet just like what’s in my pants!
What dirty minds you have! I’m talking about my flash drive obviously! Duces wild, the snow gods have duced on our local mountains finally! And, it’s about time because it’s been a good minute since California has seen some significant snow fall! As long as the snow stay great we are planning a mammoth trip mid-February so keep eyes peeled and you bananas open!
Tuesday 1.24 7:30PM
-Taco Tuesday at Cantina Express As always! Come out and Say what up! This is your chance to meet the club at our local watering hole and get to know us. Come one, come all! Dave will be hooking it up like usual with cheap food and drinks! Did we mention dave has a beer pong table?
Thursday 1.26 U-Hour (noon)
- BLD 15-1808 First (Floor Library) the usual spot. Stop by, kick easy with your eboard, and fellow members! We will eating pizza, discussing events, and answering any questions you may have. Watch some snow vids and what not, you know how we do son! You can also pay your club dues and pick up your club shirts! We take new members year round. We will also be arranging club riding days and set a day that works for most people! Also if you need any gear tell us! We have deals on boards, and get 50% of all 686 gear! #NBHNC!
Boats N’ Hoes!
Brought to you by Ridge Runners worldwide, wide wide wide….. Break out your flippy floppies because this Friday is Ridge Runners Boats N’ Hoes party and were gunna be straight getting sloppy! Dress up in proper boating and hoeing attire! Need ideas on what to wear? Just think of Gilligan’s island and let your imagination do the rest. Every girl who dresses up as ginger (hair included) gets a special surprise!
- 1.27 Starts at 9pm
- This is a FREE party!
- All are welcome, non members BYOB
- Members, we got you covered!
- Sick DJ spinin all night
- Free energy Drinks for EVERYONE
- Dress up or be Ridiculed (less is more)
- Pong and Games as always, you know how we roll son!
-lets shred the fluffly stuff! So post on the fb page so we can meet up and ride the local spots!