Back to Blog
This is not where I parked my car!
That pretty much sums up this weekend’s trip to Big Bear! We were glad to party and shred with all of you that were able to make it out this weekend! It was a park rat’s paradise! Big Bear was better than we expected and they even got some fluffy white stuff that came from the heavens while we were there, because that’s what happens when Ridge Runners roll up hard in the paint! This small trip was sick BHG status, people came out of closets, SGW to say the least. Oh well FSN! Storms are rolling in so be prepared to break out those chains and get steezy fo sheezzzy!
Sheeet were doing this week!
Tuesday 1.17: PACK EUGENE’s BOX! 6pm
- We will all be meeting up this Tuesday at Eugene’s place in the village before heading out to watch the basketball game versus San Francisco State! The team needs our support and I can guarantee you we will end up in the poly post because no one brings school sprit like we do. Bring your face paint, wear school colors (or RRCPP clothing), and meet up at Eugene’s to pre party/ get your mind right. We will all roll out to the game together employing the buddy system, no need to drive since we will be walking distance! GAME STARTS AT 7:30PM
*Directions/ Question call Eugene: (213) 880-0818*
Thursday 1.19 Meeting U-Hour Noon
-BLD 15-1808 First (Floor Library) the usual spot. Stop by, kick easy with your eboard, and fellow members! We will eating pizza, discussing events, and answering any questions you may have. Watch some snow vids and what not, you know how we do son! You can also pay your club dues and pick up your club shirts! We take new members year round. We will also be arranging club riding days and set a day that works for most people! Also if you need any gear tell us! We have deals on boards, and get 50% of all 686 gear!
Friday 1.20 SUSHI CRUISE 8Pm
Time to bust out your Flippy Floppies because we’ll be on a boat straight drinkin sake! Its time to chow down on some sushi! When we do sushi, we do it up BIG! that's why we come to sushi cruise, ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT for around 20 bucks!. Couple that together with a great atmosphere and the famous sake bomb lady and you will have one awesome night! Come out and much down on that tuna! Bring your Friends! Everyone is welcome to this mouthwatering event!
- This Friday 8PM
- 18+ event, 21 to drink :(
- This is obviously not a free event but come out and have some fun with the coolest club on campus!
- After party or Bar hoping will ensue after (TBD)
- Mad Drink Specials on sake and beer
926 West Foothill Blvd
That is all,